Image processing IP (Intelligent Pixel Engine)
- IPE is a programmable image processing engine which achieves low power
consumption and low latency in hardware and flexibility in software by
adopting virtual engine technology.
- Provides an embedded solution for rapidly increasing intelligent image
- Can be used to build a simple and compact system as intermediary control processor is not required. Lessens considerably development effort.
- Providing evaluation board.
[Using 2 Altera CycloneV (300KLE)]
- Accelerates OpenCV, OpenVX etc API's, and can provide engine for users
- Low power consumption for embedded uses (1/10 compared to software processing).
- High performance low latency for automotive use.
Full HD image processing simultaneously on 4 channel (operating at 200MHz),
Line unit latency (micro sec. order).
- Scenario based coding to simplify algorithm (GUI coding possible), Can
be controlled separately from CPU so resource arbitration not necessary.