Create original engine by reassembling basic components
- Virtual engine is a technology to extract orthogonal hardware and then reassemble to provide an engine with wide range of applications.
- Point is to use resources widely with less hardware components providing efficiency.
- Also providing for mutual connections through common data formats.
Flexible engine even after circuit is fixed
- Combining with micro packet processing multiple virtual engines can can exist through arbitrary timing of virtual engines.
- Performance strengthening depending on system is also simple. Just need to multiply the basic components against the target.