Basic Image Processing IP (COMP)
- comp (Frame Composer) is an IP consisting of coordinate transform, spatial
transform, color spatial transform image processing parts.
- Achieving a performance of 1pixel (4 elements)/cycle, covers almost all
image processing operations.
- Uses table lookup for coordinate transform and color spatial transform, having the flexibility of GPU.
- Each function can be freely combined. Not just basic but can be used for
much higher level image processing also.
Extended Image Processing IP (FFT)
- fft (Frame FFT) is frequency transform IP supporting image processing.
Can be used for bi-directional DFT, DCT transforms.
- Using Radix-4 type operator, for 1 sample achieves high transform performance of 1/4 log4N（when N=1024 then 1.25 cycle).
- Can apply window function of arbitrary settings before transformation.
- Each internal operation is half floating precision (16bit) and I/O can be adapted to comp or P-Cube.
- 2D transform is divided several times before execution. In that case, transform position can be consecutively specified using table.
Extended Image Processing IP (LABEL)
- label (Frame Label) is an IP for extracting profiles of each shape from
- Dividing an area with 4 or 8 connections and attributing IDs, can calculate each IDs area, circumference, Oiler coefficient at one time.
- By using area filter can cut ID with less pixels.
- Using method where pixel is traversed twice so performance is 0.5 pixel
Extended Image Processing IP (TRACE)
- trace (Frame Trace) is an IP for inspecting the matching of a small area
(7 x 7) of an image.
- Inspection center as well as region is programmable. Can get a matching precision of 1 or below using linear interpolation.
- Using SAD (Sum of absolute difference) in 1 cycle will inspect matching